Thursday 17 February 2011

Editorial: Vive le vive le roq!

February has been a great month for the blog so far, I've managed to keep the posts regular and had some great feedback and encouragement.

If there was and doubt as to the need for this blog it came in an email from Les Ramonneurs de Menhirs, a band I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, saying "it's nice to help us to be more known in UK. That's true, it's hard for french bands to play in UK"

Also pleased to see that the site's been getting more traffic this month than ever before. The lesson is obviously that the more I post the more visitors come, so more posts there shall be!

Suffice to say there's a huge number of French acts that deserve a mention. I'll do my best as time permits. More ideas for content and more ideas for music coming very soon, and needless to say, some of the finest music from the Hexagon and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment