Wednesday 1 June 2011

Editorial: June 2011

A quick monthly editorial to again thank folks for visiting the website over the past month. It's been another great month which sees the upward trend in visitor numbers continue.

I've also heard some great French music over the last few weeks, with events like the Eurovision Song Contest putting the international focus on French music, and some great new releases coming out that I've had the chance to feature.

More reviews to come this month, time permitting, and I'm pleased that I've been able to keep the blog updates regular throughout the month.

I'll keep a regular eye on the French charts, and continue to feature some of the best new releases, so be sure to visit regularly throughout the month.

As always, I can be contacted by email at the address johnkilbride AT hotmail DOT com , with the spaces and the appropriate @ and . in the address.

Merci et à bientôt

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment