Thursday 1 September 2011

Editorial: September 2011

A welcome to September and la rentrée for those lucky enough to be away for August.

It's been another busy few weeks on the blog, with again a record number of visitors over the last month, building on the visitors that came the previous month.

While a few posts were put up while I was away, it was great to see that a huge number of visitors were continuing to come to the site while I wasn't able to keep as close a watch over it as usual.

Still, there was plenty of material well worth featuring, both new and old, from the world of French music.

There are a few big releases in the pipeline for September, and I'll be keeping an eye on these.

I'll also be looking at a very interesting collection of vintage vinyl that has come my way, thanks to the family of a close friend who passed away some months ago. There are some absolute gems there from the more experimental and progressive areas of French music.

In the meantime, the amount of great French music that has been getting released has been amazing, and I've had the chance to hear some wonderful things.

As always I can be contacted by email on johnkilbrideAThotmailDOTcom.

Merci et à bientôt

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment