Tuesday 4 October 2011

Editorial: October 2011

Another month along for the Vive le Roq blog, and we're well into prime release time for new music.

There's been some great music released recently and it's been a real pleasure to hear some amazing new material.

Last month has seen releases by Louise Attaque, Justice, Lulu Gansbourg and Thomas Dutronc that strongly make the case for why I started up the blog in the first place.

There's a huge amount of music coming out of France that deserves a listen, and hopefully I'm doing my bit to get a few new ears to some of it.

I've also been working my way through a mountain of vintage vinyl, so I'll be featuring some older francophonish material as well.

Again we've had a good month for visitors, and hopefully October will see another increase. I certainly intend to get as much as I can on the blog over the next few weeks.

Thanks again to some of the artists, record companies and pr people who have been in touch, it is hugely encouraging to get the positive feedback. Special mention has to be made to teh god people at Francophonie Diffusion.

As always I can be contacted by email on johnkilbrideAThotmailDOTcom. just change the words for the symbol or the dot.

Merci et à bientôt

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment