Tuesday 1 November 2011

Editorial: November 2011

Another month for Vive le Roq, with October continuing our good run of visitors to the blog.

I thought it might be worth sharing some of the visitor figues to the site, with the last month showing the majority of visitors coming from the USA, followed by the UK (just under half the number for the US) followed closely by France.

Following this, it halves again to Russia and Germany, Mexico, Italy Canada, Belgium and Brazil also coming in with reasonable amounts of visits.

Hello, and I hope you find something that you like!

I'm pleased that the majority of visitors are from the English speaking world, not through any favouritism, but with the intention of the blog being to raise the profile of France in its rightful place in the music world, I guess it means introducing things to the English-speaking audience. I hope I'm doing something right.

Again another busy month ahead, and time permitting many more blog entries and great new things to listen to along the way.

Thanks once again to all who have supported the blog over the last while, and as always I can be contacted on john kilbride AT hotmail DOT Com, without the spaces and with the approproate dot and @


Merci et à bientôt

jk

No comments:

Post a Comment