Saturday 22 November 2014

Playlist: Les Inrocks

Probably time to try a new thing here on the blog, so I though I'd make n effort to link to an interesting playlist every week .

Obviously subject to the usual small print disclaimer of me actually remembering to do it, having the time to make it happen, and keeping it regular. We'll see how it goes.

So, to start, a great new playlist by the good people at Les Inrocks, with 26 French acts well worth discovering.

Not strictly Francophone by any means, many of the acts performing in English, but that's always been a thing in France and I've never been too precious about what defines a French act anyway.

Some acts that we've featured here on the bog before are included, like Husbands and Jessica93, and I reckon I'll feature some of the others here before too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment